Spring Forest Counseling & Wellness offers virtual therapy for clients that are unable to carve out extra time in their day to focus on themselves, those with transportation issues, busy schedules, or those with limited access to resources. While we love having clients in our office, we understand that sometimes it is easier for us to come to you.
Is doing Virtual Therapy a good fit for you?
Despite its benefits and wide availability, virtual therapy is not right for everybody. We offer virtual therapy under the right circumstances, but there are some caveats and guidelines to which we must adhere. These requirements have to do with your privacy, our compliance, and the success and efficiency of the therapeutic process.
Ultimately, the goal of therapy is to help you find mental wellness, so it’s essential to ensure we remain within the guidelines.
Some things to know about virtual therapy:
- We offer virtual therapy to clients that are physically in the State of Michigan
- Virtual therapy is for adult individuals, children, adolescents, teens as well as couples
- Therapy sessions are conducted over a HIPAA-compliant tele-health platform and are completely secure and private
- You must access virtual therapy from a secure and reliable connection
- You must have a quiet, private place to access your session; many clients who do not have privacy in their homes choose to have sessions from the quiet comfort of their car.